Saturday 15 December 2012

Favourite pitches + my ideal role

I really liked Ells' pitch - from the way she presented it although she didn't want to, she was very confident and had a clear idea of what she would want her opening scene to include. I thought the idea of using teen girls, like our group of friends was a good idea because we'd want to complete a bucket list together so that made me like it even more - because the storyline was simple there could be adaptations to the opening scene if there were ideas to make it better. The only difficulty that would occur would be to establish Paris, but in last lesson me and Ells decided that the location could be changed to London.

I liked Charley's idea too, my bbz, because I thought she had a really good idea of how the opening sequence would be and I liked the idea of them meeting the the woods but you'd see the daily lives of each character to begin with.

The roles I'd prefer to do would be things behind the camera so being the producer - I'm pretty organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment